Sunday, June 25, 2006

Not sure how I became "IT" when I wasn't even playing

O.K., anyone who knows me knows I'm not a fan of the forced forward (click here for more thoughts on this). This game of blog tag is no better. But I said I would, so here it is:

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
I am occasionally teased about how many different jobs I've worked in my short life so far. Hell, I'm teased about how many jobs I work currently. What can I say, you don't become a Renaissance Man by sitting on your buttocks. Here is a sampling...
1) drywall hanger/finisher
2) person who changes the event-hall floor from ice-hockey to basketball, and vise-versa, in the middle of the night
3) the runner of games at an amusement park "So, it's a profit deal eh? That takes all the pressure off."
4) manager of a furniture store wharehouse
5) short-order cook
6) grocery bag-boy
7) video store employee
8) dock worker unloading trucks on a forklift
Oops, I was supposed to stop at four. Well, there were plenty more, but you get the idea (and I'm just talking before I graduated from college).

Four Movies I watch over and over again:
Oh God, I am an admitted movie fan (not a movie snob, trust me there is a difference), so this is a hard one for me to keep at four. Here goes...
1) Forrest Gump --> seriously, you can't even watch this one with me, I will annoy you to death saying the lines in my best Gump voice (sorry RR)
2) The Princess Bride --> yeah, I'm not as bad as I am with the one above, but still not good
3) Monty Python and the Holy Grail --> "run away"
4) Ferris Bueller's Day Off --> just classic

Four Places I have lived:
I moved a lot when I was younger, but it was all in the tri-state...
1) The Naty East-side
2) The Naty Northwest-side
3) The Naty South-side
4) Maysville, KY (nope, I never met George Clooney)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
I don't have much time for TV, but when I do it's...
1) The Sopranoes
2) The Simpsons
3) Family Guy
4) various Comedy Central goodness (Chappel, Mencia, South Park...)

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1) Sanibel Island, Florida --> ah, my home away from home
2) New Orleans, Louisiana --> drinks, bussoms, and architecture; my kind'o place
3) Daytona and Panama City, Florida --> various college spring breaks
4) Phoenix, Arizona --> daddy, is that you daddy?

Four Web-sites I visit daily:
1) make my blog rounds
2) College Humor.com
3) I Don't Like You That Way.com
4) the multiple listing service --> hey, I have to work too

My Four favorite foods:
1) lasagna
2) filet mignon --> especially when my man Jeff Ruby does it
3) salmon
4) chocolate chip cookies

Four Places I would rather be right now:
1) any beach
2) a Bengals' game
3) shopping --> yes shopping, no not gay
4) my big comfy bed with the two females in my life (one fuzzy, one not so much)

Four Favorite Bands/singers:
1) BNL
2) Jack Johnson
3) Led Zeppelin
4) Kanye West

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
none, zip, zero. Sorry, I said I would do it but not pass it on. It's just a matter of principle really.

6 Comments:

Blogger SRR said...

Thank you! One's fuzzy and the other is not. hmmmm....could it be because of a WAX job??

6:15 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger SRR said...

Hey...play fair now, Pollyanna.

2:58 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Yum I love filet mignon too!!! *DROOL*

P.S. Fuck this word verification shit, dawg, are you the freaking president or something???

Have a good night!!

7:08 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger cmeddie said...

Is it just me or is Molly even more bitter than I am tonight...

And I want to know what you shop for? Is it Victoria Secret??? Not for Sue either... you freaks!

8:09 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Hey man thongs are just wrong, but oh so sexy. Get hit with spam on your blog and you'll understand the word verification thingy.

11:04 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

"Silly memes" seem to be all the rage in the blogosphere lately...
Incidentally, Ferris Bueller's Day Off is an all-time fav of mine too :)))
Marie

2:19 PM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home